Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Thai inspired ground beef with cucumber salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Thai inspired ground beef with cucumber salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai inspired ground beef with cucumber salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Treats.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you do not are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds provide a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Several nutritional vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. They do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you won’t need a nap after consuming almonds. Instead, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted by just eating almonds.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai inspired ground beef with cucumber salad recipe. You can have thai inspired ground beef with cucumber salad using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai inspired ground beef with cucumber salad:
- Prepare of Ground beef (in patty form or not).
- Get of panko or tempura breading mix.
- Take of Tom yum chilli paste.
- Prepare of fish sauce.
- Provide of soy sauce.
- Take of shallots, minced.
- You need of garlic cloves, smashed.
- Prepare of cilantro paste (Peruvian).
- Take of basil paste (Peruvian).
- Prepare of ground beef.
- Get of Vegetable oil for frying.
- Provide of Cucumber salad.
- Provide of garlic clove, smashed.
- Provide of small chilli peppers.
- You need of brown sugar.
- Use of Juice from 1 lemon.
- Get of fish sauce.
- Provide of water.
- Provide of large cucumber, sliced thinly.
- Take of big red onion, minced.
- Take of Sesame oil,.
- Provide of Fresh mint, basil, cilantro,.
Instructions to make Thai inspired ground beef with cucumber salad:
- Mix panko, Tom yum paste, soy sauce, fish sauce, cilantro paste, basil paste, shallots and garlic in a large bowl. Mix and let stand for 5 minutes..
- Add 1 pound of ground beef to bowl. Mix well. Form into patties for frying. (You can also choose to let the ground beef crumble instead of forming distinct patties). Recipe is enough for around 20 small patties. Cover with plastic and refrigerate for 30 minutes..
- For the dressing, pound garlic, chilies and half the sugar with a mortar and pestle. Add the liquid ingredients and stir. Add dressing to sliced cucumbers and onion. Add sesame oil to taste and set aside..
- Work with a heavy pan over medium heat. Cook patties in oil until golden brown..
- Serve patties with cucumber salad. Spoon extra dressing over patties. Garnish with fresh cilantro, mint and basil..
If you find this Thai inspired ground beef with cucumber salad recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.