Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Quick Easy Spinach Quiche recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick Easy Spinach Quiche recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are many health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re always being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. People typically believe that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, just making a couple of modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These sorts of changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. It could be that you already believe that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quick easy spinach quiche recipe. To make quick easy spinach quiche you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Quick Easy Spinach Quiche:
- You need 6 of eggs.
- Take 1/2 of Onion, coarsely chopped.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of chopped frozen spinach.
- Take 1/2 cup of deli ham, chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of mushrooms, sliced.
- Get 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Get 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 of Salt to taste (better to add salt after than to have too much salt you can't take out).
Instructions to make Quick Easy Spinach Quiche:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Crack the 6 eggs in a mixing bowl and add the salt, pepper and paprika. Whisk the eggs and mix well..
- Put frozen spinach in a microwave safe bowl and defrost, usually 5 minutes. Halfway through the microwave cycle, take the spinach out and break it up with a fork..
- Over medium heat, add onion, garlic and mushrooms. Sauté..
- Add all ingredients together in the mixing bowl and mix well. Pour into a pie plate and bake for 30 minutes. Serve and enjoy.
If you find this Quick Easy Spinach Quiche recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.