Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Giouvetsi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Giouvetsi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you are not allergic to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of things which help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. These nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that causes drowsiness, is found in almonds. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. These nuts loosen up the muscles and offer a general sense of comfort. Your emotional level is often lifted simply by eating almonds.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to giouvetsi recipe. You can cook giouvetsi using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Giouvetsi:
- Take 1 kg of veal, cubed.
- Take 2 of large onions.
- Take 200 ml of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of vegetable flavored Bouillon Cube.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic (cut in 4 pieces).
- You need of orzo or hilopites pasta.
- Provide 250 ml of red wine.
- You need 3 of ripe tomatoes.
- Get 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Take 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need of feta cheese.
- Prepare of Parmesan.
Steps to make Giouvetsi:
- In a pressure cooker, sauté the chopped onions and brown the veal cubes in the heated olive oil. Add 250ml water and cook for approximately 15 minutes, depending on the size of the meat cubes..
- Empty the contents of the pressure cooker into an ovenproof dish, preferrably a lidded one. Add the stock cubes, tomatoes, sugar, garlic, salt and pepper, and the orzo. You can use more or less orzo, depending on the size of your dish. Add the wine and at least 250ml water..
- Cover. If your dish does not have a lid, cover well with alluminium foil..
- Bake in a preheated oven, at 170 degrees C, for 1 to 2 hours. After 1,5 hours, remove the lid, add the crumbled feta cheese, stirring it through the meal. Sprinkle the grated Parmesan cheese on top, and return to the oven, uncovered, for a further 10 minutes..
- Keep an eye on it, until it is ready..
If you find this Giouvetsi recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.