Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Meatball Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Meatball Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meatball Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that many people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you most likely buy many food items out of habit. For example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One healthy alternative that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to meatball curry recipe. You can have meatball curry using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Meatball Curry:
- Use 500 grams of Lean Mince Meat.
- Take 1/2 of Red & Green Bell Pepper.
- You need 350 grams of Curry Sauce or paste.
- Get 300 grams of Pilau Rice.
- Prepare 5 tsp of Olive Oil.
- Provide 4 tbsp of Tzatziki or soured cream.
- Get 2 tbsp of Paprika.
- Use 1 of Poppadam.
- Prepare 1 of Naan Bread.
- Use 1/3 of Cucumber.
- Prepare 1/3 of Onion.
- Provide 1 of Lemon Juice.
Instructions to make Meatball Curry:
- Shape lean mince meat into 1 inch meatballs, cover with lemon juice then spinkle with paprika. allow to sit for 1 hour.
- In medium size pan add olive oil and heat on low, preheat oven No 4.
- Add meatballs to pan and cook on low for 8-10 mins, then add curry sauce Korma (mild), Tikka Masala (medium) Madras (hot).
- Cut bell peppers & onion into small pieces & add to pan, cook for further 5 mins on low.
- Add tzatziki to pan and stir well.
- Prepare rice (2 mins in microwave or 8 mins boil in bag).
- Chop cucumber into slices, then quarter the slices.
- Sprinkle water over naan bread and place on middle oven shelf for 3 mins.
- Add meatballs & rice to plate, add cucumber on top of curry, with naan bread & poppadam on the side.
If you find this Meatball Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.