Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Shrimp and Green Bean Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Shrimp and Green Bean Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Opting to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a few simple changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you most likely choose lots of food items out of habit. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One healthy option that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai shrimp and green bean curry recipe. To make thai shrimp and green bean curry you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Shrimp and Green Bean Curry:
- Take 1/2 lb of raw shrimp,peeled and deveined.
- Prepare 1 cup of carrot, julienne (or shredded).
- You need 2 cup of Green beans, halved.
- Get 2 tsp of Coconut oil.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Get 2 1/4 tbsp of thai red curry paste.
- Prepare 3/4 tbsp of light brown sugar (or full tbs if u still find it too spicy).
- Take 2 tsp of fish sauce.
- Provide 1/2 cup of water.
- Use of Green onions (for garnish).
Steps to make Thai Shrimp and Green Bean Curry:
- In a saucepan, heat oil and sauté garlic until fragrant. (About 2 min).
- Add the curry paste, fish sauce and brown sugar. Cook together for 1 min..
- Pour in water, stir until the curry paste has dissolved (should be sauce consistency now).
- Add your green beans and shredded carrots and cook 3-4 min..
- Add your shrimp, stir together and allow to cook for about 5 min until shrimp is pink and cooked through..
- Serve over brown or white rice, Garnish with sliced green onion..
If you find this Thai Shrimp and Green Bean Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.