Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cuba Meets Indian Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cuba Meets Indian Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all probability, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, simply making a few modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything instantly or that you should altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than entirely modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Soon enough, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
As you can see, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cuba meets indian curry recipe. You can have cuba meets indian curry using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cuba Meets Indian Curry:
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Curry Powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Complete Seasoning.
- Provide 3/4 cup of Water.
- Use 1/4 cup of Whole Grain Couscous.
- Provide 1 pinch of Sea Salt.
- Use 2 of Eggs.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Chopped Chives.
Steps to make Cuba Meets Indian Curry:
- Combine cumin, curry powder, complete seasoning and salt with water and let boil on high. Add couscous and allow to boil for 30 seconds and reduce heat to medium heat. Continue to fluff the couscous with the fork until all water has been absorbed. Place couscous on serving dish..
- Spray frying pan with non stick spray and set stove to low heat. Crack two eggs into the frying pan and cover with lid for 5 minutes or until egg yolk gets covered in white. When egg yolks have developed white cover turn into high heat and flip egg over for 30 seconds and serve egg yolk side up over couscous. Slightly pierce the egg so yolk runs over. Top with chives..
If you find this Cuba Meets Indian Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.