Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Slow Cooker Curry Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Slow Cooker Curry Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Curry Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are many illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
You can see results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes immediately. Even more important than totally altering your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than before. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker curry chicken recipe. You can cook slow cooker curry chicken using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Curry Chicken:
- You need 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 2-3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, diced.
- Take 1 1/2 cups of chopped carrots.
- Provide 1 tbsp of fresh ginger, minced.
- Get 1 (13.5 oz) of can of coconut milk.
- You need 1 (6 oz) of can of tomato paste.
- Use 2 tbsp of flour.
- Provide 2 tbsp of curry powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Provide 1-2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Use 2-3 lbs of boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs, cut up into 2 inch pieces.
Steps to make Slow Cooker Curry Chicken:
- Heat coconut oil in a medium pot over medium heat. Add garlic and onion, and sauté until onions become translucent, about 5 minutes..
- Then add the carrots and ginger into the pot, cook for about 5 minutes. Stirring occasionally..
- In a medium bowl, add coconut milk, tomato paste, flour, curry powder, garam masala, chili powder, and pepper. Stir until well combined and slightly thickened. Transfer to the pot and cook everything together for another 5 minutes..
- Put the chicken into the slow cooker, then pour the curry sauce on top of it. Stir together. Close the lid, put the temperature to low, and set the timer to six hours..
- After three hours, take off the lid, stir for about a minute, then replace the lid and let cook for another three hours..
If you find this Slow Cooker Curry Chicken recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.