Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Cholia Aalu (Green Chickpea-potato Curry) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cholia Aalu (Green Chickpea-potato Curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cholia Aalu (Green Chickpea-potato Curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything at once or that you have to entirely do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most vital thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. Soon enough, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cholia aalu (green chickpea-potato curry) recipe. You can cook cholia aalu (green chickpea-potato curry) using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cholia Aalu (Green Chickpea-potato Curry):
- Provide 1/2 kg of Green Chickpeas.
- Get 3 medium of Potato.
- Use 2 medium of onion, chopped.
- Use 2 medium of Tomato.
- Take 6 clove of garlic cloves.
- Provide 4 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Take 500 ml of water.
- Prepare 1/4 bunch of Coriander.
- You need of Spices.
- Take 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 2/3 tbsp of Powder Red Chilli.
- Take 1 pinch of turmeric.
Instructions to make Cholia Aalu (Green Chickpea-potato Curry):
- Get a wok.
- Warm oil in the wok. Add chopped onion.
- Saute the onion till very light brown.
- In the blender of food factory, put in chopped tomatoes, garlic cloves and the sautéd onions. Blend to make a paste. If you dont have a blender, similar can be done in a mortar-pestle.
- Drop this mixture in the same oil used to saute onions. Fry this mixture.
- Put in all the spices. Salt, red chilli powder and turmeric. Fry the mixture till oil starts to seperate.
- Now add green chickpeas and diced potatoes.
- Saute the chickpeas and potat potatoes in the mixture for five to eight minutes on medium flame.
- Now add in 500 ml water. Let the curry cook on low flame till chickpeas become tender.
- When done, garnish with coriander leaves.
If you find this Cholia Aalu (Green Chickpea-potato Curry) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.