Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Apple Cream Rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple Cream Rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Energy.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to apple cream rolls recipe. You can have apple cream rolls using 4 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Apple Cream Rolls:
- Get 1 of Cream Twists Recipe.
- Provide 1/2 of an apple Apples.
- Use 1 of Granulated sugar.
- Provide 1 of Powdered sugar.
Instructions to make Apple Cream Rolls:
- Make the cream twists. In a heatproof bowl, add the egg and the granulated sugar and mix together with a whisk..
- Sift in the cake flour and mix well. Then add the milk bit by bit and mix. Gently cover it with plastic wrap and microwave it for 1 minute. Mix again and then microwave once more for 40 seconds..
- Mix until it's smooth, add in the butter, and then mix once more. Transfer it to a flat dish and cover with plastic wrap so that it won't dry out..
- Set your bread machine to the bread making course to make the dough..
- For the apples, peel the apple and cut it into eighths. Slice them into 3mm wide slices and dip them into salty water (to keep them from turning color) and then let them dry on parchment paper..
- Once the first rising is done, take out the dough and punch it. Form it into a ball and then cover it with a tightly wrung out damp towel and let it sit for 10-15 minutes..
- Roll out the dough into a flat, wide 25cm x 30cm shape with a rolling pin..
- Spread the custard cream onto the dough, leaving about 3 cm on one side uncovered. At this point, you could also dust with granulated sugar, the same as in the cream twists recipe..
- Roll the dough up from the bottom and tightly close the seam..
- Cut the dough into eight pieces and put them in cups with the sides facing up. Gently push down on the centers so that it creates a depression..
- In that depression, put 4-5 of the sliced apples on top, trying to fill in as many gaps as possible. Then sift granulated sugar on top..
- Let the dough rise a second time until it has doubled in size. Next, bake them in a preheated oven at 190℃ for 13-15 minutes..
- Once they have dried, feel free to sift some powdered sugar on top..
- You can put them in individual bags for presents..
- This is the bag that I used. I bought these at a home center. If it comes with a seal, that's even better..
If you find this Apple Cream Rolls recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.