Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Basa fish fillet curry with parsley recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Basa fish fillet curry with parsley recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds if you do not suffer from nut allergies. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer many health benefits. Almonds really are a natural way to obtain B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. They generally do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. Rather they will just help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Almonds typically give you a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to basa fish fillet curry with parsley recipe. You can cook basa fish fillet curry with parsley using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Basa fish fillet curry with parsley:
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 of small tomato (diced).
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of plain chili powder.
- You need 1 cup of parsley (washed and de-stemmed).
- Take 450 g of Basa fish fillets (cut into pieces).
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of oil.
- You need 1/2 of a lemon.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- Use 1 of large clove of garlic (crushed).
Instructions to make Basa fish fillet curry with parsley:
- Use a large pan with the stove on medium heat.
- Add the oil and let the pan heat up. Add the crushed garlic and saute it for a bit..
- Then add the onions and saute it until it becomes caremalised..
- Now add the diced tamotoes, tamotoes paste, chilli powder, salt, turmeric powder, water and mix well..
- Gently add the fish fillets and make sure to spread them out, so they cook evenly. Then squeeze the lemon over the fish..
- Close the lid, lower the heat and let it cook up to 8-10 minutes..
- Then flip the fillets carefully and close the lid again. Also increase to medium heat..
- Let it cook for 3 more minutes..
- Check occasionally that nothing burns by stirring the fillets gently..
- Now add the parsley throughout and let it soak up the flavour for a few more minutes..
- Then turn off the stove..
- This delicious curry is now ready to serve..
- This curry can be served with rice or bread.
If you find this Basa fish fillet curry with parsley recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.