Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Mike's Steamy Asian Chicken & Dumpling Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Steamy Asian Chicken & Dumpling Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Steamy Asian Chicken & Dumpling Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Eating almonds is a wonderful option as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds are usually considered a super food since they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds really are a natural way to obtain B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. They generally do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to long for a nap. These nuts loosen up the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. Your emotional condition can often be lifted by just eating almonds.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's steamy asian chicken & dumpling soup recipe. You can have mike's steamy asian chicken & dumpling soup using 33 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Steamy Asian Chicken & Dumpling Soup:
- Provide of ● For The Chicken Stock.
- Provide 1 of Whole Rotisserie Chicken Carcass [shreaded].
- You need 3 Boxes of Chicken Broth [+ water].
- Take 1 tbsp of Maggi Chicken Bullion.
- Get 2 tbsp of Black Pepper Corn.
- Take 1 of LG White Onion [chopped].
- Provide 1 Cup of Fresh Carrots [chopped].
- You need 1 Cup of Fresh Celery [chopped].
- You need 2 tbsp of Whole Pepper Corns.
- Get 8 Cloves of Fresh Garlic [left whole].
- Prepare of ● For The Vegetables & Seasonings [all to taste].
- Take of Chinese 5 Spice.
- Get of Minced Garlic.
- Use of Minced Lemongrass.
- You need of Chives [chopped].
- Use of Fresh Ginger [diced].
- Take Leaves of Thai Basil.
- Take of Thai Chilies [chopped].
- Use Leaves of Cilantro.
- Take of Jalapeños [chopped].
- You need of Soy Sauce.
- You need of Water Chestnuts [chopped].
- Use of Bamboo Shoots [chopped].
- Use of Lime Juice [+ wedges for serving].
- Provide of Fish Sauce.
- Take of Coconut Milk [optional].
- Get of Sliced Cabbage.
- Use of Sushi Nori [crumbled].
- You need of Szechuan Ginger Salt.
- You need of Szechuan Dried Pepper Corns.
- Prepare of Thick Sliced Mushrooms [shiitake or others].
- Get of ● For The Dumplings.
- Get 1 Box of Small Asian Chicken & Vegetable Dumplings [de-thawed].
Steps to make Mike's Steamy Asian Chicken & Dumpling Soup:
- Start with a 2 pound Rotisserie chicken..
- Shread meat and reserve chicken carcass..
- Create your broth. Place everything in the ● Chicken Stock Section in a large pot with tight fitting lid..
- Simmer broth for 6 hours – adding water as needed to create your stock..
- Strain stock and discard all boiled ingredients. Place clean, strained stock back on stove and bring back to a simmer..
- Szechuan Ginger Salt and Szechuan Peppers pictured..
- Fish Sauce, Soy Sauce, Water Chestnuts, Bamboo and lime pictured..
- Sushi Nori pictured..
- Fresh Thai Basil pictured..
- Cabbage and mushrooms pictured..
- Add all of your vegetables and seasonings to your chicken stock and simmer for 30 additional minutes..
- Asian Chicken & Vegetable Dumplings pictured..
- Add your de-thawed dumplings to your boiling stock. Stir quickly as so they don't stick to each other. When they float – know they're fully boiled and cooked..
- Fresh baked Baguette Bread pictured..
- This soup makes for great stormy day work lunches too..
- Serve this steamy soup with Thai Basil leaves, cilantro leaves, chives, lime wedges and fresh Baguette Bread. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Steamy Asian Chicken & Dumpling Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.