Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Palak Paneer recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Palak Paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
We all know that eating healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. You can cook palak paneer using 18 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Palak Paneer:
- You need 1-2 bunches of Palak (Spinach) – chopped.
- Take 200 g of Paneer – cut into 1 inch cubes as well as some grated.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato (medium sized) – chopped.
- Use 1 of Red Onion (medium sized) – chopped.
- Get 5-6 strands of Coriander leaves.
- Get 1/3 inch of Ginger (grated).
- Use 3-4 of Garlic cloves (thin sliced).
- Prepare 1-2 of Serrano peppers- chopped.
- You need 1 of Bay leaf.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Cumin seeds.
- Take 2-3 tbsp of Yogurt/Curd – whisked.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 1/3 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- Take 1/4 tbsp of Cumin powder.
- Take 1/3 tbsp of Red Chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of – Salt (or to taste).
- Take 1 tbsp of – Whipped cream.
Steps to make Palak Paneer:
- Heat up a pan (medium heat) and add 1 tbsp oil..
- Once the oil is hot, add cumin seeds and let them splutter for about 10 seconds..
- Add bay leaf, grated ginger, sliced garlic cloves, and chopped serrano peppers and stir for about 30 seconds..
- Add chopped onion and salt, and stir until the onions turn pink to light brown. Caution: Don't overcook the onions to dark brown..
- Add chopped tomatoes and cook until the tomatoes soften up and become a bit mushy..
- Turn down the heat, and let the pan cool down a bit..
- Add whisked yogurt and spices (turmeric powder, red chili powder, cumin powder and coriander powder) and cook on low-medium heat until the mixture comes to a boil (bubbles on the side in yogurt). Keep stirring in between..
- Add chopped spinach and mix it well. Cook for a few minutes until the spinach wilts..
- Add coriander leaves to the mixture and cook for about a minute or two..
- Turn off the heat and let the mixture cool down..
- Blend the cooked mixture into a fine paste/puree..
- Pour the puree back to the pan (on low-medium flame) then add 3/4 tbsp whipped cream..
- Grate some paneer into the puree, and after about a minute add one inch cubes..
- Top off with some more (1/4 tbsp) whipped cream..
- Palak paneer is ready to serve!.
If you find this Palak Paneer recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.