Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Sweet Potato Fries with Smoked Paprika recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Sweet Potato Fries with Smoked Paprika recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have countless options. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run can be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked sweet potato fries with smoked paprika recipe. To make baked sweet potato fries with smoked paprika you only need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Sweet Potato Fries with Smoked Paprika:
- Take 2 of large sweet potatoes.
- Take 2-3 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Take 2-3 dashes of cayenne pepper to taste.
Instructions to make Baked Sweet Potato Fries with Smoked Paprika:
- Preheat oven to 450F/230C..
- Scrub the the skin of the sweet potatoes very well. Cut into French fry sized matchsticks..
- Put in a large bowl and toss the potatoes with spices, salt and oil. Lay out in one layer on a large baking sheet..
- Bake for 30-40 minutes. After 15 minutes, give the fries a stir so they get baked evenly on all sides. Bake until slightly browned and crisp in spots..
- Serve, sprinkle with salt and pepper if needed. I like to dip these in yogurt or aioli!!.
If you find this Baked Sweet Potato Fries with Smoked Paprika recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.