Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Lemon Garlic Salmon recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lemon Garlic Salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon Garlic Salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Energy.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon garlic salmon recipe. To make lemon garlic salmon you need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Lemon Garlic Salmon:
- Take 5 tbsp of light olive oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Provide 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- Take 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Take 1 tbsp of fresh parsley.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 tsp of pepper.
- Use 2 (6 oz) of or 3 (4oz) salmon.
Steps to make Lemon Garlic Salmon:
- Mix olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, basil, parsley, salt & pepper in bowl to create the marinade..
- Prepare salmon in separate baking dish. Apply marinade, cover in foil, and set in fridge for 1-2 hours. Flipping salmon occasionally..
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Bake salmon for 35 – 45 mins. Optionally finish cooking on broil setting, foil off, for 5 mins or until a slight crisp..
If you find this Lemon Garlic Salmon recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.