Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Velvet Beef and Broccoli recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Velvet Beef and Broccoli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Velvet Beef and Broccoli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Even though we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few small changes.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be good for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It might be that you already believe that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to velvet beef and broccoli recipe. To cook velvet beef and broccoli you need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Velvet Beef and Broccoli:
- Prepare 1 lb of sirloin tip steak, sliced 1/4 inch thick.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Use 4 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, sliced.
- Provide 1/4 cup of bamboo shoots, cut into matchsticks.
- Provide 2 of small heads broccoli, chopped into bite-sized chunks.
- Take 2 tbsp of mirin.
- Use 1/4 cup of oyster sauce.
Instructions to make Velvet Beef and Broccoli:
- In a mixing bowl, toss the beef with the baking powder. Cover and put in the fridge for 30 minutes..
- Pull the beef from the fridge and season it lightly with salt and pepper. Add a splash of veg oil, then sear the beef in a large pan on high heat. Fry for about 3 or 4 minutes until the meat is browned..
- Add the garlic and onions to the pan and fry for 2 minutes. Add the bamboo shoots and broccoli and fry another 2 minutes. Add the mirin and fry another 2 minutes. Stir in the oyster sauce and 1/4 cup water and let cook a final 3 or 4 minutes until the broccoli is cooked but still has some crunch. Add extra salt and pepper as needed and serve..
If you find this Velvet Beef and Broccoli recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.