Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Sweet Potato Fries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Sweet Potato Fries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked sweet potato fries recipe. To make baked sweet potato fries you only need 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Sweet Potato Fries:
- Get 3/4 lb of Sweet Potato.
- Get 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- Provide 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
Instructions to make Baked Sweet Potato Fries:
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Cut into fries. In a bowl, drizzle the sweet potato fries with the olive oil. Using your hands, toss to coat the sweet potato. Spread the fries on a baking sheet and sprinkle with the thyme, salt and pepper to taste..
- Roast, stirring with a spatula halfway through the baking time, until the sweet potatoes are tender and brown at the edges, 15 to 20 minutes. Let cool slightly and serve..
- If you like these fries, try it with my South African Meatball recipe. I use this one to make hamburger patties, meat loaf and meat balls. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/342881-south-african-style-meatballs.
If you find this Baked Sweet Potato Fries recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.