Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Dhaba style Bhindi Masala recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dhaba style Bhindi Masala recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dhaba style bhindi masala recipe. To cook dhaba style bhindi masala you only need 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Dhaba style Bhindi Masala:
- Get 2 lb of Okra (Bhindi).
- Take 4-5 tsp of Oil.
- Provide 1 of Onion finely chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp of Ginger Garlic paste.
- Take 2 of small Tomato.
- Get 1 tsp of Butter.
- Take 1 tsp of Kashmiri Tikhalal.
- Take 1 tsp of Mustard Cumin Seed.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Asafoetida.
- Prepare 3-4 of Curry Leaves.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- Get 1 cup of Curd.
- Take 1/4 cup of Peanut.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Coconut flakes.
- Take 2 tsp of Sesame Seed.
- Take 1 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Take as needed of Chopped coriander for garnishing.
Instructions to make Dhaba style Bhindi Masala:
- Take oil in pan, heat it on medium flame and fry the washed and dried okra.
- Now in that remaining oil give tadka with hing(Asafetida) curry leaves and mustard-Cumin seed.
- Sauté the onion and ginger garlic paste, add salt..
- Grind peanuts, coconut and sesame into powder and add it in the onion pan.
- Make purée of tomato and pour in the pan cook for 1 min by covering lid.
- Add spices, considering kids I kept chilli powder and Garam Masala aside, remaining all in the pan.
- Continually rotate the spatula to avoid sticking and burning from bottom then add beaten curd in it by minimizing flame.
- Again cook for min and then add okra. Then chilli powder and Garam Masala. Garnish with coriander. Ready to serve tasty curry with Nan.
If you find this Dhaba style Bhindi Masala recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.