Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Baked Curry Mac and Cheese with Chicken and Broccoli recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Curry Mac and Cheese with Chicken and Broccoli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Curry Mac and Cheese with Chicken and Broccoli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains included in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked curry mac and cheese with chicken and broccoli recipe. To cook baked curry mac and cheese with chicken and broccoli you only need 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Curry Mac and Cheese with Chicken and Broccoli:
- You need 1 of Cooking Spray.
- Use 6 oz of Uncooked Pasta (your favorite short noodle).
- You need 1/4 of Salt (to flavor pasta water).
- Prepare 6 oz of Broccoli raw.
- Get 1 tsp of Butter, light.
- Take 1/2 cup of Panko Breadcrumbs.
- Use 5 tbsp of Grated Parmesan Cheese (divided).
- Get 2 1/2 cup of Milk, skilm.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of curry powder.
- Use 1 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese, fat free.
- Take 1 tsp of Dijon Mustard.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- Get 1 lb of chicken (cooked, shredded or cubed).
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, fat free (optional topping, doesn't change smartpoints value).
Instructions to make Baked Curry Mac and Cheese with Chicken and Broccoli:
- Cook Pasta according to instructions. Add broccoli 3 minutes before Pasta is finished. Drain and return to pot..
- In medium saucepan melt butter over medium. Add breadcrumbs, stir frequently until golden brown. Transfer to small bowl and mix with 2 tablespoon Parmesan cheese..
- Preheat oven to 375. Coat 2 quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In large saucepan whisk milk, curry powder and flour together. Bring to boil, whisk frequently. Reduce heat and simmer on low for about 2 minutes..
- Remove from heat and whisk with cheddar cheese, mustard, salt, pepper, 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese.
- Pour sauce over noodles, broccoli and chicken. Stir until well coated..
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish, top with shredded cheddar cheese and then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until edges are bubbly.
If you find this Baked Curry Mac and Cheese with Chicken and Broccoli recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.