Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Ray's' Three Meat Lasagna recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Ray's' Three Meat Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ray's' Three Meat Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are numerous health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making a few modest changes.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already eat lots of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
All in all, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ray's' three meat lasagna recipe. You can have ray's' three meat lasagna using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ray's' Three Meat Lasagna:
- Use 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 lb of ground pork.
- Take 1 lb of ground italian spicy sausage.
- Get 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Use 1 tbsp of oregano.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cumin.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Garlic salt.
- Provide 2 tbsp of parsley flakes.
- Use 1 tsp of Mccormick steak house onion season.
- Take 1 of salt to taste.
- Get 1 jar of spaghetti sauce of choice.
- Use 1 can of diced tomatoes large.
- You need 1 box of lasagna noodles.
- Provide 1 of container cottage cheese.
- Provide 1 of mixed mozzarella cheese blend and cheese of choice.
Instructions to make Ray's' Three Meat Lasagna:
- Start by cooking meats together add in all seasonings and garlic..cook down drain any fat. Add in spaghetti sauce and tomatoes cook on low for atleast 30 minutes taste for seasonings..
- Cook noodles as directed. Add a little sauce to bottom of casserole dish add noodles, sauce & cottage cheese to top I only do 1 layer of cottage cheese. Top with cheese, and layer again. Top last with more cheese..
- Preheat oven to 375 bake lasagna for 35-45 minutes let cool & set atleast 3 hrs if you want your lasagna to cut in neat squares. Once 3 hrs are up once again place lasagna back into oven 15-20 minutes till heated through. Enjoy!.
If you find this Ray's' Three Meat Lasagna recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.