Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Sweet Salmon recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet Salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Choosing to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
You can obtain results without removing foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet salmon recipe. You can have sweet salmon using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet Salmon:
- Get 3-6 of " long salmon fillets.
- Provide 1-8 oz of container of vanilla Greek yogurt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of basil.
- Provide 1 tbsp of parsley.
- Get 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Get 1 tbsp of half and half.
- Get 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
Instructions to make Sweet Salmon:
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place foil at bottom of a baking sheet and lightly grease with baking spray..
- Place the salmon skin side down on pan..
- Mix the rest of ingredients in a bowl thoroughly. Then in a thick layer, spread on top of salmon..
- Bake until salmon is cooked thoroughly about 20-25 min.
- Then serve with yummy veggies and potatoes..
- If so be ye have tasted that the Lord is gracious. 1 Peter 2:3 KJV.
If you find this Sweet Salmon recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.