Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Southwest Chicken Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Southwest Chicken Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Consider eating almonds if you do not are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they’re packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. These nuts contain quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is available in almonds. However, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and offer a general sense of peace. Your emotional condition can often be lifted by just eating almonds.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to southwest chicken bake recipe. You can cook southwest chicken bake using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Southwest Chicken Bake:
- Provide 1 lb of chicken thighs, boneless and skinless cut into bite sized pieces.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of Taco seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Zesty Italian salad dressing.
- Use 1 can of Black beans (15 Oz).
- Take 1/2 cup of frozen corn.
- Provide 1 cup of Thick and chunky salsa.
- Get 1/2 cup of Mexican style four cheese shredded cheese.
- Prepare 2 2/3 cup of Long grain brown rice, cooked.
Steps to make Southwest Chicken Bake:
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Add taco seasoning to chicken in large bowl and toss to evenly coat.
- Heat Italian dressing in skillet on medium high. Add chicken and evenly brown about 5-10 mins.
- In large bowl, mix chicken, black beans, rice, corn and salsa. Pour mixture into casserole dish.
- Bake 20 mins. Remove and spinkle top with shredded cheese and place back in oven for 5 mins.
If you find this Southwest Chicken Bake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.