Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Cabbage with Fennel Seeds Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cabbage with Fennel Seeds Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cabbage with Fennel Seeds Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is often a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds if you don’t are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds have a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. They actually do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. However, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. Alternatively they will just help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Almonds typically give a general increased a feeling of well-being.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cabbage with fennel seeds curry recipe. To make cabbage with fennel seeds curry you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Cabbage with Fennel Seeds Curry:
- Get 2 Tbs of Canola oil.
- Use of Generous pinch of asafoetida.
- Use 1 Tsp of Mustard Seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of Chana Dal or Yellow split peas (Optional).
- Use 2 tbs of Fennel Seeds.
- Prepare 2 of Whole Dried Red chilies (Optional).
- Use 3 Cups of shredded Green Cabbage.
- Take 1 of Diced potato.
- Provide 1 tsp of Coriander Cumin Seed powder.
- Use 1-2 Tsp of Chili powder.
- Provide 1/2 Tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Cabbage with Fennel Seeds Curry:
- Take oil in wide pan over medium heat. When oil is hot enough put asafoetida, mustard seeds and Chana dal. As soon as the mustard seeds start to pop add fennel seeds and red chilies (I didn’t add)..
- Allow dal to get red and chilies to turn dark..
- Now, add cabbage, potatoes and add salt. Mix them well. and cook for a minute..
- Cover the pan, turn the heat to low and cook for 8-10 minutes or until potatoes are fully cooked. If needed, add water..
- Uncover the lid and add Chili powder, turmeric powder and coriander cumin seed powder..
- Stir and cook for another minute or two. Serve hot with Chapati, bread or rice..
If you find this Cabbage with Fennel Seeds Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.