Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Shimla Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Shimla Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shimla Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run may be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shimla curry recipe. To make shimla curry you only need 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Shimla Curry:
- Get 3 of onion bulbs.
- Use 3 of chopped capsicum.
- Use 1 cup of diced paneer.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chopped garlic.
- Take 1 tsp of chopped ginger.
- Use 1 tbsp of chopped coriander.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- Use 2 of cloves.
- Get 2 of cinnamon.
- Get 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Take 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Deggi Mirch.
- Use 3 of medium sized chopped tomatoes.
- Use 3 tsp of Cooking oil.
- Take 1/2 cup of curd.
Instructions to make Shimla Curry:
- Heat the pan,add cooking oil into it..
- Add onion bulb, fry until translucent. Keep it aside..
- Use same oil for frying capsicum until translucent. Keep it aside..
- Follow the same process for paneer and keep it aside..
- In the oiled pan, add bay leaves, cumin seeds, methi seeds, cinnamon and cloves. Stir it until it becomes golden brown..
- Add tomatoes purry to it..
- Add all dry spices and stir frequently until thick..
- Add curd to it and stir for 10 to 15 seconds..
- Add all fried veggies into it and cover it with lid. Let it cook for 8-10 mins..
- Garnish it with chopped coriander..
- You can enjoy it with chapati..
If you find this Shimla Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.