Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven Baked Vegetable Quiche recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven Baked Vegetable Quiche recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. There are a lot of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you no longer wish to eat. For instance, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. One heart-healthy alternative that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked vegetable quiche recipe. To make oven baked vegetable quiche you need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Oven Baked Vegetable Quiche:
- Take 12 of Eggs.
- Get 1/2 of Red bell pepper.
- Get 1/2 of Yellow bell pepper.
- Take 1/2 large of tomato.
- Take 1/4 box of Mushrooms (chopped fine).
- Prepare 1 cup of Broccoli florettes.
- Use 1/4 of Onion (chopped fine).
- Get 1/2 cup of Grated mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Butter or olive oil.
- Use 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Get 8 slice of Turkey bacon, bacon, or ham (optional).
- Provide 1 of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Oven Baked Vegetable Quiche:
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Cut vegetables into bite-size pieces.
- Sauté veggies (minus tomatoes) with butter; start with broccoli, and asparagus, then bell peppers, then mushrooms and onions.
- In a bowl, scramble eggs and milk.
- Add cheese to bowl.
- Add vegetables to bowl and stir.
- Pour egg mix into greased 9 qt casserole dish.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes [use a knife to check when it comes out clean], let cool for 3 minutes.
If you find this Oven Baked Vegetable Quiche recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.