Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Citrus beef curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Citrus beef curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Making the decision to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery because you most likely pick out many items out of habit. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. Having a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. If this is not to your liking on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to citrus beef curry recipe. To make citrus beef curry you only need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Citrus beef curry:
- Use 350 g of Beef slices/chunks.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- Get 160 ml of coconut milk.
- Get 2 cups of beef stock + 1/2 cup water.
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of unsalted roasted peanuts (chopped/crushed).
- Use 1 of medium size onion (cut to wedges).
- Get 1 of medium size potato (cut to chunks).
- You need 1 of medium size red capsicum (sliced thinly).
- You need 140 g of green beans (equal to 1 small rice bowl).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
Instructions to make Citrus beef curry:
- Heat the oil on a pan, stir in curry powder and bay leaves. Saute until its aromatic..
- Add in the beef and onions. Brown the beef and onion, stir for 2 mins until beef and onion thoroughly coated with spices..
- Add in the beef stock, coconut milk, fish sauce, sugar, lemon juice, peanuts and potatoes. Bring to boil and simmer for 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender (uncover)..
- Add in the green beans, and capsicums, cook until veggies are tender. Taste the curry and adjust to your liking. Turn off the heat and your curry is now ready to serve. Garnish with extra peanut and fried shallot (so it looks pretty)..
If you find this Citrus beef curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.