Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Heidi's Omelette Egg and Ham Cups recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Heidi's Omelette Egg and Ham Cups recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Heidi's Omelette Egg and Ham Cups recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Choosing to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making a few modest changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping since you most likely pick out lots of food items out of habit. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. Eating a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to heidi's omelette egg and ham cups recipe. To cook heidi's omelette egg and ham cups you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Heidi's Omelette Egg and Ham Cups:
- Prepare 300 grams of round ham slices.
- Take 1/2 dozen of eggs, preferably free range.
- Take 1 of splash of cream, milk or water.
- You need 1 of small brown/cooking onion, finely diced.
- Prepare 1 of tomato, diced.
- Use 5 of button mushrooms, diced.
- Use 1 of portion frozen spinach, thawed.
- Get 1 of handful tasty cheese, grated.
- Use 1 of liberal dash of cinnamon powder.
- You need of sea or himilayan salt and ground pepper.
Instructions to make Heidi's Omelette Egg and Ham Cups:
- Preheat oven to 180C. In a large mixing bowl, whisk all the ingredients together, apart from the ham.
- Lightly spray a muffin tin and line with two pieces of Ham per hole. Note, I buy the Ham packs from Aldi as they're economical and the perfect size.
- With a spoon, pour the mixture into each Ham cup, approximately 3/4 of the way up.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 15 minutes, until golden and puffy and enjoy.
If you find this Heidi's Omelette Egg and Ham Cups recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.