Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Banana Bread from scratch recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Bread from scratch recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us really feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to banana bread from scratch recipe. To cook banana bread from scratch you need 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Banana Bread from scratch:
- Provide 1 3/4 cup of AP Flour.
- Get 1 stick of unsalted butter.
- Use 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 3 large of ripe bananas.
- Take 2 tbsp of fresh milk.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of raisins.
- Get 1 tsp of Banana extract.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
Instructions to make Banana Bread from scratch:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl mixer combine the butter and the sugar.
- After this two ingredients are combined add the bananas.
- add the eggs, and the banana extract.
- Now you will add the flour (leave a little bit out) cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- Combine the extra flour you left out with the raisins, this prevent the raisins to sink to the bottom of the mold.
- Add the milk.
- Get the mold spray with butter and flour.
- Bake for 1 hr. Check in the 50 min mark, because all the oven don't cook the same..
If you find this Banana Bread from scratch recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.