Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Sausage Wontons recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sausage Wontons recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sausage Wontons recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out several simple changes.
You can get results without eliminating foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. In time, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sausage wontons recipe. To make sausage wontons you need 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sausage Wontons:
- Provide 1 lb of zesty/spicy sausage in a roll.
- Take 1/2 of green pepper.
- Use 1/2 of red pepper.
- You need 4 oz of shredded cheese (mont jack).
- Get 1 cup of ranch dressing.
- Take 1 packages of won ton wrappers (usually found in produce section, near tofu).
Instructions to make Sausage Wontons:
- preheat oven to 350.
- spray muffin cup pan with cooking spray.
- put wonton wrap in each muffin cup (i use two each cup).
- bake for 5 to 7 minutes until golden.
- dice both peppers finely.
- brown sausage.
- add ranch, diced peppers, and cheese and stir until mixed. spoon mixture into wonton cups..
- sprinkle with additional cheese..
- very easy to reheat for a few minutes in the oven.
If you find this Sausage Wontons recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.