Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Yellow lentil soup – shorbet adass asfar recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yellow lentil soup – shorbet adass asfar recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they’re packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Different nutritional vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey which induces drowsiness, is found in almonds. Nevertheless, you won’t need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Alternatively they will merely help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Your emotional level can often be lifted simply by eating almonds.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to yellow lentil soup – shorbet adass asfar recipe. To cook yellow lentil soup – shorbet adass asfar you only need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Yellow lentil soup – shorbet adass asfar:
- Prepare 2 cups of yellow lentils, washed and drained.
- Get 1/4 cup of white rice, washed and drained.
- Prepare 1 of small potato, peeled and cut into cubes.
- Provide 1 of medium onion, finely chopped.
- Provide 1/4 cup of fresh parsley, finely chopped.
- You need 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Take 1 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Get of – For serving: optional.
- Use 1 loaf of pita bread, roasted.
- You need 4 tablespoons of lemon juice.
Steps to make Yellow lentil soup – shorbet adass asfar:
- In a saucepan, put the lentils, potato cubes, rice and 8 cups of water. Allow to boil on high heat for around 40 min..
- Strain and reserve the cooking water..
- Put the lentil, rice and potato mixture in a food processor and blend while gradually adding some of the reserved water until you get a smooth, soup-like consistency..
- In a skillet, fry the onion with the vegetable oil until golden and soft..
- Pour the soup in a cooking pot on medium heat and add the fried onions, cumin, and salt. Stir for 5 min until soup thickens..
- Finally, pour the soup in a deep bowl and garnish with fresh parsley..
- A tasty addition to this delicious soup would be a squeeze of lemon and some roasted pita bread pieces that you sprinkle on top of the soup once it's served..
- Note: Depending on the type of lentils, you might need more or less water to cook. Small-sized lentils require more water..
If you find this Yellow lentil soup – shorbet adass asfar recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.