Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Soya veggie curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Soya veggie curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Treats.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to soya veggie curry recipe. You can have soya veggie curry using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Soya veggie curry:
- Take 1/2 cup of soya granules(soaked in warm water for 30 mins).
- Prepare 1 of capsicum(chopped).
- Get 1/2 cup of corn kernels.
- Prepare 2 of tomato.
- Use 2 of green chilli.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 1 of tbspoon peanuts(roasted and peeled).
- Get 1 of tbspoon oil.
- You need pinch of hing.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of jeera.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Provide as needed of coriander leaves and 1 tsp cream(for garnishing).
Instructions to make Soya veggie curry:
- Blend tomato, chilli and peanuts to make tomato puree..
- Keep a non stick pan on flame. Put oil and add hing and jeera and let it splutter..
- Add ginger garlic paste and keep it stirrying for 2 mins on low flame. Now add tomato puree and cook it till it starts leaving oil.
- Put turmeric powder, coriander powder, red chilli powder, salt and mix.
- Add veggies and squeezed soya granules and mix nicely for 1 min..
- Add 1/2 cup water, cover and let it cook for 10 min..
- Finally add cream. Switch off the flame and garnish with chopped coriander leaves and garammasala..
- Ready to be served with roti,paratha or rice..
If you find this Soya veggie curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.