Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mix veg kofta curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mix veg kofta curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Making the decision to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most likely, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can also be good for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It might be that you already feel that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mix veg kofta curry recipe. You can cook mix veg kofta curry using 27 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mix veg kofta curry:
- Take of For kofta.
- Use 1/2 cup of boil mash potato.
- You need 3 tbsp of grated carrot.
- Provide 2 tbsp of grated beetroot.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped capsicum.
- Prepare 1 of Green chilli.
- Use 2 tbsp of rice flour.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Coriander leaves.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
- Take of For curry/gravy.
- Take 1 tbsp of butter.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Take 1 tsp of oil.
- Take 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 cup of tomato pury.
- You need 1 tbsp of cashew paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh cream.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of redchilli powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Use 1 tsp of kitchen king masala.
- Use 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Provide as needed of Water.
Instructions to make Mix veg kofta curry:
- First we have to make kofta for that take boil potato in a vessel add all veggies mentioned for kofta in it.
- Mix well all veggies togather with potato add rice flour salt and red chilli in it and make dough.
- Make small sized balls from prepared dough heat oil in a deep pan and add these balls in hot oil for frying.
- Fry these balls till golden colour then remove from oil koftas are ready.
- Now for gravy heat butter and 1tsp oil in a pan.
- Add cumin seeds and ginger garlic paste in it and saute.
- Add tomato pury in it and cook add salt redchilli powder turmeric powder Coriander powder in it mix well.
- After 1minut add cashew paste and kitchen king masala in it mix well and cook till oil saperates.
- Add cream and sugar in it mix add little water mix well adjust consistency of gravy cook for 2more minuts turn off flame.
- For serving add koftas in gravy garnish with fresh cream serve with hot parathas naan or rice.
If you find this Mix veg kofta curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.