Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken and vermicelli soup – shorbet djej recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken and vermicelli soup – shorbet djej recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and vermicelli soup – shorbet djej recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. While we’re always being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most likely, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, simply making some modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. It may be that you already believe that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and vermicelli soup – shorbet djej recipe. You can have chicken and vermicelli soup – shorbet djej using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and vermicelli soup – shorbet djej:
- Take 4 of skinless chicken thighs, cleaned.
- Use 1/4 cup of vermicelli.
- Use 1 of medium onion.
- Get 2 of cinnamon sticks.
- Use 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- You need 3 of bay leaves.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of white pepper.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil, for frying.
Steps to make Chicken and vermicelli soup – shorbet djej:
- In a pressure cooker, heat the vegetable oil and fry the chicken thighs for 3 min..
- Add the onion, bay leaves, cinnamon sticks, white pepper, nutmeg, and salt. Cover with 2 liters of water and close pressure cooker securely..
- Cook for 25 min at highest pressure (achieved when steam starts escaping). Remove from heat and let pressure drop before opening cooker cover (achieved when all steam escapes)..
- Strain the chicken broth into a cooking pot. Make sure you remove the cinnamon sticks, bay leaves, and the onion. Remove bones from chicken; cut the chicken into small pieces and add them to the broth..
- Add the lemon juice and vermicelli. Season with salt and place the pot on medium heat for 5 min before serving the soup..
If you find this Chicken and vermicelli soup – shorbet djej recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.