Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for ‘Champon’ Spaghetti Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best ‘Champon’ Spaghetti Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to ‘Champon’ Spaghetti Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ‘champon’ spaghetti soup recipe. You can cook ‘champon’ spaghetti soup using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook ‘Champon’ Spaghetti Soup:
- Use 2 of servings Spaghetti *OR Thick Chinese Style Noodles.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Bi-Carb Soda (Baking Soda).
- Use 1 tablespoon of Sesame Oil.
- Use 100 g of thinly sliced Pork.
- Prepare 100 g of Seafood (Prawns, Squid, Scallops, etc.).
- Use 8 of Fish Balls *OR 100g ‘Surimi’ Products, e.g. Chikuwa (Fish Sausage), Kamaboko (Fish Cake), etc.
- Get 1 handful of Bean Sprouts.
- Prepare 2-3 of Cabbage Leaves.
- Take 1 of cupful Mix of Vegetables and Asian Mushrooms.
- Provide of *Suggestion: Onion, Carrot, Shiitake, Shimeji, Black Fungus, etc.
- Get 1 of small piece Ginger *grated.
- Take 1 clove of Garlic *grated.
- Get of <Soup>.
- Prepare 600 ml of Chicken Stock.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare of Salt & Finely Ground White Pepper.
- Get 1/2 cup of Milk.
Instructions to make ‘Champon’ Spaghetti Soup:
- Prepare the ingredients. Cut into bite-size pieces or strips..
- Heat Sesame Oil in a pot over medium high heat, cook Pork, then add Seafood and Fish Balls. Add Vegetables, Ginger and Garlic, and cook until the vegetables soften..
- Add Chicken Stock and Soy Sauce, bring to the boil, then simmer for 5 minutes..
- Meanwhile, cook Spaghetti in the boiling salted water with Bi-Carb Soda. Find my method at ‘Bi-Carb Soda Transforms Spaghetti Into Chinese Style Noodles’. *Note: Standard thickness Spaghetti are recommended..
- *Note: If you are lucky to use Chinese Style Noodles, cook them according to the instruction. Frozen Cooked Udon is also good for this dish..
- Add Milk to the soup, and season with Salt and White Pepper. Place hot Spaghetti (OR Noodles) in large serving bowls, cover with the mixture and the soup and enjoy immediately..
If you find this ‘Champon’ Spaghetti Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.