Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Curry Recipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Curry Recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that many people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, merely making some small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. If you currently are eating lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef curry recipe recipe. You can cook beef curry recipe using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Curry Recipe:
- Get 100-150 g of beef cubes.
- You need 3 tbsp of coconut oil (substitute vegetable oil).
- Use 3 tsp of curry powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of all spice.
- Get 3 tbsp of milk.
- You need as needed of Water,.
- You need 1 of and 1/2 tsp ginger puree.
- Provide 1 tsp of onion puree.
- You need 1 of and 1/2 tbsp tomato paste.
- Provide to taste of Beef/Chicken cube,.
- Get 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Take 1 of small carrot, chopped.
- Use 1 of medium sized clove of garlic, finely minced.
- You need 1 of small bunch of scallions/spring onions, chopped (optional).
- Use 1/3 cup of chopped cabbage.
- You need to taste of Paprika,.
- Prepare to taste of Salt,.
- Use 1 of bay leaf, optional.
Steps to make Beef Curry Recipe:
- Season the beef with paprika, salt and 1 tsp of curry powder. Add the bay leaf and give the meat a quick toss to evenly distribute the seasoning..
- Marinate for about 10 minutes..
- Next, in a saucepan, add in 1 tbsp of oil. Turn the heat on to medium and add in the beef when the oil is hot. Sautée the beef for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently..
- Next add in the tomato paste, ginger and onion puree, rest of the curry powder and all spice. Stir to combine..
- Add in the milk and stir again. Cook for about 1 minute..
- Now, add in as much water as desired. Stir and also add in all the vegetables..
- Stir and cover the saucepan. Cook for about 3 minutes..
- After 3 minutes, add the rest of the oil and season the curry with paprika, beef/chicken cube and salt..
- Continue cooking till the beef and vegetables are cooked to your liking. Turn off the heat and take out the bay leaf..
- Serve hot or warm. Pair this with white rice or sides of choice. Enjoy!.
If you find this Beef Curry Recipe recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.