Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Malai Paneer Capsicum Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Malai Paneer Capsicum Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Although we’re always being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out several small changes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. If you currently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemicals. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of consuming foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to malai paneer capsicum curry recipe. You can cook malai paneer capsicum curry using 21 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Malai Paneer Capsicum Curry:
- Provide 150 grams of paneer (cut into cubes).
- Provide 1 of big capsicum (cut into cubes).
- Provide 1 of big size onion (cut into cubes).
- Provide 3 of medium size tomato (pureed).
- Use 2 tsp of grated ginger.
- Take 2 of green chilli slit.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of oil.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide 1 of bay leaf.
- Get 1 of small stick cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 of cloves.
- Use 1 of cardamom.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Use 2 tbsp of fresh malai.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 2 tsp of kasuri methi.
- Use as needed of Coriander leaves for garnishing.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Malai Paneer Capsicum Curry:
- Firstly, heat 1/2 tbsp oil in a pan..
- Add in the capsicum and paneer to it and saute for 1-2 minutes on medium high flame..
- Now add onion and saute for one minute. Or till it turns slightly golden..
- Switch off the flame and bring this out in a plate..
- Now heat the remaining oil in the same pan on low medium flame..
- Add in the cumin seeds, cinnamon, bay leaf, cloves, cardamom and green chillies. Saute for few seconds..
- Now add grated ginger along with tomato puree..
- Saute on low medium flame till it starts leaving the oil..
- Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder and coriander powder. Mix well and cook for 1 minute..
- Now switch off the flame and add malai and milk. Mix it well..
- Keep stirring continuously. Add garam masala and kasturi methi. Cook on low flame..
- Lastly add in the sauteed paneer, capsicum and onion along with salt. Mix well..
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with chapati or paratha..
If you find this Malai Paneer Capsicum Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.