Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Beefy Cabbage rice soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beefy Cabbage rice soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you don’t have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer many health advantages. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. But whenever you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you must sleep a while. Alternatively they will merely help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Almonds frequently provide a general increased feeling of well-being.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beefy cabbage rice soup recipe. You can cook beefy cabbage rice soup using 22 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Beefy Cabbage rice soup:
- Prepare 2 of pds ground Beef or choice ground meat like turkey or sausage.
- Use 1 of large head cabbage chopped.
- Provide 1 cup of long grain rice uncooked.
- Provide 2 cans of diced tomatoes any flavor/mild rotel 30 oz once mixed.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion.
- Provide As needed of diced bell pepper I used Tricolor.
- Use As needed of tomato paste couple tsps.
- Use 2 cups of low sodium vegetable stock.
- Use 3 cups of low sodium beef broth.
- Use 1 cup of low sodium chicken broth.
- Take As needed of minced garlic.
- You need 1 1/2-2 Teaspoon of red wine vinegar OR banana pepper juice.
- Get 2 of whole mild pepperchino I let simmer in it.
- Get 1 1/2-2 Teaspoon of worchershire sauce.
- You need As needed of chopped fresh oregano and cilantro.
- Take 1 tsp of SMOKED Paprika.
- Provide 1/2 cup of UNcooked chopped bacon.
- Use As needed of Mrs Dash Italian Medley it has alot dried herbs.
- Provide As needed of McCormick vegetable seasoning/celery flakes.
- Prepare of To taste: salt and pepper.
- Use 2 of bay leafs.
- You need 1 of small Pinch of crushed chili flakes.
Steps to make Beefy Cabbage rice soup:
- Cook bacon in a large, round Dutch oven pot until it is crispy. Remove the bacon & drain all but about 2 Tbsp of the fat..
- Add the onion, bell pepper and sauté over medium heat until the onion is almost translucent. Add the ground meat/meats and cook through. Then the garlic, chili flakes, and cook another minute or so. Stir in tomato paste..
- Add the cabbage, tomatoes, beef broth and vegetable stock, banana pepper juice or red wine vinegar, worchershire sauce, smoked paprika,OREGANO, McCormick vegetable seasoning/celery flakes, bay leaves, italian dash medley and rice and stir. Cover pot with lid, and bring it up to a full boil. Reduce the heat to low and cook the soup until the rice is fully cooked, and cabbage is soft. Remove bay leaf. Add bacon back, & season to taste.
If you find this Beefy Cabbage rice soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.