Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Palak Paneer recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Palak Paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Deciding to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a few simple changes.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you no longer want to eat. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By putting in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Evidently, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. You can have palak paneer using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Palak Paneer:
- Prepare of Chopped, Blanched and Ground.
- Prepare 2 bunches of palak (spinach).
- Take of Cubed.
- Prepare 200 g of paneer (cottage cheese).
- You need of Chopped and Ground into a Paste.
- Take 1 of large onion.
- Use 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 10 of cashew nuts.
- Get 1 of green chilli (deseeded).
- Provide 1 of tomato.
- You need 1 inch of ginger.
- You need of Fried in a Wok.
- Get 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- Prepare of Ground Paste.
- Provide 3 teaspoons of garam masala.
- Use 3 teaspoons of salt.
- Use of Ground Palak.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Provide 1/2 cup of water.
- Provide of Cubed Paneer.
Steps to make Palak Paneer:
- Chop/cut the palak leaves and rinse..
- Blanch the palak in boiling salted (1 teaspoon) water. Drain and cool..
- Grind until you get the texture you prefer. (Many like it in puree form).
- Cube the paneer. Got some from a local Indian mini market. My vegetable seller who is Indian said her family would just make the paneer themselves..
- Grind all the paste ingredients..
- Heat up 1 tablespoon ghee or 2 tablespoons oil in a wok. Fry paste till fragrant..
- Stir in the palak, milk and water, adding in garam masala and salt to taste. Fry for 3 minutes, then add in cubed paneer and cook for another 5 minutes..
If you find this Palak Paneer recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.