Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mongolian beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mongolian beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Try eating almonds if you do not suffer from nut allergies. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds provide many health rewards. Almonds really are a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is found in almonds. But once you eat almonds, you do not feel like you must sleep a while. Rather they will simply help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Almonds often provide a general increased feeling of well-being.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mongolian beef recipe. To make mongolian beef you need 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mongolian beef:
- Provide of ingredients.
- Prepare of cooking oil.
- Prepare of green onions sliced diagonally 2 inch long.
- Use of beef London broil thinly sliced.
- Provide of minced garlic.
- You need of marinade.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- You need of Chinese Shaoxing wine.
- Prepare of cornstarch.
- Prepare of sauce.
- Use of soy sauce.
- Take of white pepper powder.
- Take of crushed chili flakes.
- Use of sugar or to taste.
- Provide of medium onion.
- Use of hoisin sauce.
- Use of sesame seed oil.
- You need of ginger.
Instructions to make Mongolian beef:
- Thinly slice the beef.
- Marinate the beef for 30 minutes. In a hot pan or hot wok add 1 tablespoon of oil add beef, and stir fry till half done remove and set aside..
- Chop the onion coarsely.
- Peel the ginger.
- Slice the ginger thinly then slice like matchstick style.
- Slice green onion two inch on a diagonal.
- Add onions and ginger to the wok with juices of beef after about 2-3 minutes of cooking add the beef to the onions stir a bit add sauce let cook till thick the sauce also includes the marinating liquid used on beef mix well in wok stir it will thicken a bit..
- Add green onions stir a bit serve with rice.
If you find this Mongolian beef recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.