Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cauliflower curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cauliflower curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything straightaway or that you have to completely do away with certain foods from your diet. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate in the past.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cauliflower curry recipe. To cook cauliflower curry you need 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cauliflower curry:
- Get 1 of medium size cauliflower.
- Get 1 cup of chopped potato.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Use of salt as per taste.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
- Take 2 of cardamom seeds.
- Take 3 of clove.
- Take 1 of cinnamon sticks.
- Take 1 tbsp of clarified butter.
- Get 1 tsp of sugar.
- Use 1 tsp of cashew nut paste.
- Use 1 cup of tomato puree.
- Get 2 of dry red chillies.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Provide 1/2 cup of boiled green peas.
- Use 1 tbsp of ginger paste.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mustard oil.
Instructions to make Cauliflower curry:
- First wash and cut the cauliflower florets then cut the potatoes then heat a pan add oil First roast the potato and cauliflower bonce done keep it aside..
- In the same pan add more oil when the oil is hot add cumin seeds, bay leaf, cardamom seeds, clove, cinnamon stick and dry red chili then in a small bowl add ginger paste turmeric powder red chili powder cumin powder add little water make a paste..
- Add this paste into the hot oil saute it for few minutes then add tomato puree add salt keep saute the spices till the oil comes out then add boiled green peas cauliflower and potatoes..
- Saute for few more minutes then add water now add sugar and cover the lid cooked it on low medium flame until done once done add clarified butter and garam masala powder cooked it for 2 minutes then turn off the flame…serve hot with steamed rice or chapati..
If you find this Cauliflower curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.