Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Slow Cooker Whole Chicken Soup 🥣 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Whole Chicken Soup 🥣 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Making the decision to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, merely making a couple of modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you currently consume a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker whole chicken soup 🥣 recipe. You can cook slow cooker whole chicken soup 🥣 using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Whole Chicken Soup 🥣:
- Prepare 1 of whole chicken.
- Get 2 tbsp of cider vinegar.
- Get 2 litres of water.
- Get 2 of courgettes.
- Use 1 of winter squash of choice.
- Get of Lime.
- You need 400 mls of full fat coconut milk.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of white pepper.
- Take 2 tsp of dried coriander leaf.
Steps to make Slow Cooker Whole Chicken Soup 🥣:
- Put the whole chicken into a large stock pot. Cover with the water and add the cider vinegar. Cover and simmer for 4 hours..
- Remove the cooked chicken and set aside to cook. Drain the stock through a sieve then put the stock back into the pan..
- Add the veg and seasonings to the pot and simmer until the veg is cooked through..
- While the veg is cooking, use your hands to pick the meat from the carcass. I prefer using my hands because it’s easier to feel any bones or cartilage. Discard all the bones, skin and any sinew..
- Blend the soup and then stir in the coconut cream and juice of a whole lime. Taste the soup and add more salt and pepper as needed..
- Add the shredded chicken back into the pot. Serve hot and enjoy!.
If you find this Slow Cooker Whole Chicken Soup 🥣 recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.