Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Meat Lover's Omelette recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Meat Lover's Omelette recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meat Lover's Omelette recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are a lot of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can likewise be beneficial for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you currently consume plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to meat lover's omelette recipe. To cook meat lover's omelette you only need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Meat Lover's Omelette:
- Take 3 of eggs.
- Get Dash of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ground sausage.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of diced deli ham.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of diced bacon.
- You need 1/4 cup of diced mushrooms any kind.
- Provide 2 of green onions cut fine.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded Colby jack cheese.
- Take to taste of Pepper and garlic powder.
Steps to make Meat Lover's Omelette:
- Place sausage, bacon, mushrooms, green onion, pepper and garlic powder in a pan and cook fully. Mix in deli ham..
- Lightly butter or oil a skillet, turn to medium heat and mix eggs and milk together in a bowl..
- Pour eggs in skillet and cook about 3 minutes until edges of egg look dry. Place all filling on one half of the omelette and cook another 2-3 minutes. Fold opposite side over on top of the side with filling. Top with shredded cheese, more green onion and parsley flakes if desired. I served mine with corned beef hash and potatoes..
If you find this Meat Lover's Omelette recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.