Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Grill Paneer Tikka Curries recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Grill Paneer Tikka Curries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grill Paneer Tikka Curries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Deciding to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, just making a couple of modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you most probably purchase many food items out of habit. For example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. One nutritious alternative that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to grill paneer tikka curries recipe. You can cook grill paneer tikka curries using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Grill Paneer Tikka Curries:
- You need 12 of Paneer cubes(thick).
- Provide 4 pcs of Soya champs.
- Get 2 big size of Tomato.
- Take 2 big size of Onion.
- You need 2 tsp of Tandoori masala.
- Use 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 pinch of turmeric powder.
- Use to taste of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of veg mayo.
- Prepare 1 cup of hung curd.
- Provide 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- Get 2 tsp of amul fresh cream.
- Take to taste of chat masala.
- You need to of as taste pink salt.
- Prepare to taste of black salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of kasuri methi powder.
Steps to make Grill Paneer Tikka Curries:
- Take a soya champ cut in pieces and boil for 5 minutes..
- Take a bowl add all masala,bread crumbs,mayo,curd,cream,salt mixed and keep a side..
- Take a onion peel and cut in cubes and open in single 2 pcs..
- Take a tomato cut in cubes and seedless..
- Take a big bowl add marinate masala,soya champ,onion,tomato and paneer cubes marinate in 6 to 8 hours keep in fridge..
- After 8 hours take a grill pan add some oil and grill for paneer cubes,soya champ,onion and tomato grill for both sides..
- Take a pan then add leftover marinate masala saute for 5 minutes then add some milk for curry..
- After 5 minutes add grill paneer,soya,tomato and onion simmer for few seconds..
- Serve with chapati..
If you find this Grill Paneer Tikka Curries recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.