Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Apple Custard Pudding Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple Custard Pudding Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is a wonderful choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds are usually considered a super food since they’re packed full of things which help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. These nuts have quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which may often cause you to be sleepy. But once you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Alternatively, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Almonds often give a general increased feeling of well-being.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to apple custard pudding cake recipe. To cook apple custard pudding cake you only need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Custard Pudding Cake:
- Use 125 g of Butter *softened.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Caster Sugar.
- Take 2 of Eggs.
- Use 1 cup of Self-raising Flour.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Milk.
- Get 2 of Granny Smith Apples *OR Apples of your choice.
- Provide 1 cup of Vanilla Custard.
Steps to make Apple Custard Pudding Cake:
- Pre-heat oven to 170℃. Line the base and sides of a cake tin with baking paper..
- Peel Apples, remove the core and cut into 1-2cm cubes. Cook in a saucepan or microwave until slightly softened. *Note: This process can be skipped..
- Beat Butter and Sugar in a bowl until pale and creamy. Add Eggs, 1 at a time. Add Milk and Flour and mix well to combine. Spoon 1/2 of batter into the prepared cake tin and spread evenly..
- Arrange 1/2 of the Apple pieces over the batter, then drizzle 1/2 of Vanilla Custard over. Spread the remaining batter as evenly as you can because it is tricky, arrange Apple pieces again, and finally cover with the remaining Vanilla Custard..
- Bake for 60 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Cool in the tin for 10 minutes, then take it out. You may enjoy the cake warm or cold..
If you find this Apple Custard Pudding Cake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.