Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Steamed Cod Slices and Bacon with Tomato Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steamed Cod Slices and Bacon with Tomato Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are many health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a few modest changes.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. If you presently eat plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to steamed cod slices and bacon with tomato sauce recipe. To make steamed cod slices and bacon with tomato sauce you need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Steamed Cod Slices and Bacon with Tomato Sauce:
- Provide 2 of Fresh cod fillets.
- Provide 4 slice of Bacon.
- Provide 1/4 of Onion.
- Get 1/2 of packet Shimeji mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/4 of tin Tinned tomatoes.
- Get 1 of as required ◎ Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 dash of of each ◎ Oregano, thyme, etc..
- Prepare 1 of as required ◎ Easy melting cheese.
- Provide 1 small of amout of each Coarsely ground black pepper, parsley.
Steps to make Steamed Cod Slices and Bacon with Tomato Sauce:
- Slice a cod fillet diagonally into 4 thin pieces. Remove any bones..
- Cut the 4 slices of bacon into 4 pieces. Chop the onion. Remove the hard bottom from the shimeji mushrooms and separate into small pieces..
- Place the onion, shimeji mushrooms and tinned tomatoes in the centre of some baking parchment or a microwave steaming sheet..
- Arrange the cod and bacon slices alternately on top..
- Sprinkle the ◎ ingredients evenly over the top. Fold and seal the parchment or microwave steaming sheet by squeezing both ends..
- Microwave at 600 W for 7-8 minutes. Sprinkle on the coarsely ground black pepper and parsley..
- Adjust the cooking time to your microwave..
If you find this Steamed Cod Slices and Bacon with Tomato Sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.