Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect To sick and tired for real effort shrimp and chicken noodle soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to To sick and tired for real effort shrimp and chicken noodle soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. People typically believe that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy eating regimen.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to to sick and tired for real effort shrimp and chicken noodle soup recipe. To make to sick and tired for real effort shrimp and chicken noodle soup you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook To sick and tired for real effort shrimp and chicken noodle soup:
- Provide 1 carton of seafood stock/broth.
- Provide 1 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 pack of egg noodles.
- Get 1 lb of raw shrimp.
- You need 1 pack of froze veggies white/yellow corn asparagus carrot medley.
- Prepare 1 of whole precooked lemon pepper chicken (walmart) optional.
- Prepare 1 can of fire roasted tomatoes.
- Use 1 can of okra and tomatoes.
- Use 1 teaspoon of each basil, oregano, chives.
- Get to taste of black pepper fish seasoning and Cheyenne pepper.
Instructions to make To sick and tired for real effort shrimp and chicken noodle soup:
- If you didn't purchase deshelled/deveined shrimp then begin the process of deshelling and removing the tail.
- Add defrosted shrimp and all other ingredients to a large pot let simmer for about 20 minutes until veggies are soft and shrimp are pink.
- Add basil, chives and oregano, stir.
- Add pepper. Cheyenne pepper and fish seasoning to taste.
- Break about half one side of the precooked chicken into the pot and continue to let everything simmer for another 10 -15 minutes.
If you find this To sick and tired for real effort shrimp and chicken noodle soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.