Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Coto Makassar / Beef Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Coto Makassar / Beef Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coto Makassar / Beef Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food because it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
All in all, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coto makassar / beef soup recipe. You can have coto makassar / beef soup using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Coto Makassar / Beef Soup:
- Prepare 500 g of beef.
- Prepare 500 g of beef tripe.
- Take 2 stalks of lemon grass, take only the white part, bruised.
- Use 2 inch of galangal, bruised.
- Provide 1 tbsp. of salt.
- Use 1 tsp of palm sugar.
- Provide 2 L of water.
- Take 100 g of peanut, roasted and ground coarsely.
- You need 5 tbsp. of cooking oil.
- Provide of Blend into paste:.
- Take 10 cloves of garlic.
- Use 5 of shallots.
- Provide 4 of red chillies.
- Get 4 of Thai chillies.
- Take 4 pcs of candlenuts.
- Get 2 tbsp. of tauco (fermented soy beans).
- Prepare 4 tbsp. of coriander powder.
- Take 1 tbsp. of black pepper powder.
Steps to make Coto Makassar / Beef Soup:
- In a soup pot, heat cooking oil and fry spice paste until fragrant, about 5 minutes. Add in lemon grass, galangal, beef, beef tripe, salt, sugar, peanut and water, bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer for about 30 minutes..
- Remove the beef and beef tripe, cut into small pieces. Return to the pot and bring to another boil, simmer for another 1 hour until tender..
If you find this Coto Makassar / Beef Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.