Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spinach Quiche recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach Quiche recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach quiche recipe. You can cook spinach quiche using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach Quiche:
- Get 6 of Large Eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cups of heavy cream.
- You need 6 Strips of cooked bacon, or 1/2 pound of spicy breakfast sausage. I switch it up.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Swiss cheese.
- You need 1 of Pie crust.
- Prepare 1 Bunch of fresh spinach.
- You need of Salt, pepper, and crushed red pepper to taste. I like it spicy.
Steps to make Spinach Quiche:
- In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs, then mix in the cream, sprinkle in the S&P to taste, and then the crushed red pepper (optional).
- Grease the pie pan, and lay in the crust..
- Cut up the spinach, I leave mine in the bunch and use kitchen shears (I find that easier and less of a mess), then layer the spinach, cheese, and meat. It should make about 3 layers..
- Pour egg mixture over the layers until it reaches the top, and all the goods are covered..
- Bake at 375 for 35 to 45 minutes..
If you find this Spinach Quiche recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.