Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Hidden Veggie Meatloaf recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hidden Veggie Meatloaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hidden Veggie Meatloaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are a number of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a couple of modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you don’t wish to eat. As an example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. Eating a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
All in all, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hidden veggie meatloaf recipe. You can have hidden veggie meatloaf using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hidden Veggie Meatloaf:
- Get 2 lbs of lean ground beef.
- Use 1 lb of ground pork.
- Provide 1 of rib of celery, roughly chopped.
- Use 1/2 of bell pepper, roughly chopped.
- Use 12-15 of baby carrots (or 1/2 cup carrots, roughly chopped).
- You need 1 can of unsalted tomato sauce.
- Provide 1/4 cup of water.
- Get 1 1/4 cup of breadcrumbs.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Provide 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
Instructions to make Hidden Veggie Meatloaf:
- Place celery, bell pepper, carrots, tomato sauce and water in a blender. Blend into a chunky puree. You want to still have some texture to the veggies, but you don't want them detectable in your meatloaf..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl combine the meats, veggie puree, breadcrumbs, eggs, and all seasonings. Mix with clean hands until all ingredients are thoroughly combined..
- Transfer mixture to a large casserole dish or foil lined baking sheet then mold into short, wide rectangular loaf (I go for about 4"wide by 8" long)..
- Bake uncovered for 1 hour. Remove from oven. Top with a thin layer of ketchup. Return to oven and bake an additional.30-35 minutes, or until cooked through..
If you find this Hidden Veggie Meatloaf recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.