Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Apple Rose Pastry Dessert recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Apple Rose Pastry Dessert recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple Rose Pastry Dessert recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
We all know that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to apple rose pastry dessert recipe. To make apple rose pastry dessert you only need 15 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Apple Rose Pastry Dessert:
- Provide of For Pastry Dough.
- You need 300 gm of maida.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ghee.
- Get 1 tbls of lemon juice.
- Prepare 150 gm of butter.
- Use 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 table spoon of sugar.
- Get 1 table spoon of cinnamon powder.
- Use of For stuffing.
- Prepare 2 of fresh red apples.
- Use 1 of egg.
- Get 2 tsp of water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 2 of small ramekin mold.
Instructions to make Apple Rose Pastry Dessert:
- Sieve maida in a bowl add salt ghee lemon juice and knead soft dough like chappti.
- Cover the dough and kee aside for half an hour and knead it once more to ready for Pastry.
- Musk the butter and place it in the refrigerator for 5 minutes.
- Now take the dough and spread over a kitchen top or board roll into square shape place the frozen butter at the bottom of the dough and close it from the edges make sure all the pastry sheet is packed.
- Make sure there is no room for the butter to sleep out.
- After packing sprinkle dry flour and roll it out with light hand fold it again from all the sides keep this in the fridge for 15 minutes and roll it again repeat it 2 times more so the butter congeals between the pastry sheet roll total 4 times.
- Roll rectangular 6"by 3".
- For apple cut thin slices of apple in half moon shape de code the seeds.
- Microwave Apple for 45 second.
- Take out from microwave cover it with plastic sheet and put over it kitchen napkin.
- Pre heat the oven at 200 degree butter 2 small ramekin molds and dust with sugar.
- Mix together cinnamon and sugar.
- Roll pastry to 1/8 Inc thickness cut 3"by 12" for one rose spread melted butter over it and sprinkle generous amount of cinnamon and sugar mix.
- Place apple slices along long edges of dough.
- Lightly fold half of dough over the apple slices to form a long folder with the rounded edges of apple exposed will give rose shape place it in mold.
- Beat egg and water together in a bowl apply it on the the pastry dust cinnamon and sugar mix bake for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Take out let it cool and serve it has similar taste of apple pie😊😋.
If you find this Apple Rose Pastry Dessert recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.