Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mix veg curry(Restaurant style) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mix veg curry(Restaurant style) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
We all know that having healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than refined grains found in white bread.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mix veg curry(restaurant style) recipe. You can have mix veg curry(restaurant style) using 24 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mix veg curry(Restaurant style):
- You need 1 bowl of chopped mix veggies.(all seasonal vegetables).
- Prepare of (cauliflower, capsicum, potatoes,carrot, beans).
- Provide 1/4 cup of boiled chickpeas.
- Use 1/4 cup of peas (fresh /frozen).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of besan gatta.(in restaurant they add besan gatta in mix bhi.
- Get 50 gm of paneer.
- Provide 2 tbsp of butter /oil.
- You need 2 of onion roughly chopped.
- Get 2-3 of tomatoes roughly chopped.
- Use 7-8 of garlic cloves.
- Provide 1 inch of ginger.
- Get 8-10 of cashew nuts.
- Use 1 of green chilli.
- Use 1 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Take 1 tsp of kasuri maithi(dried fenugreek leaves).
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Take 2 tbsp of cream /fresh malai.
- Get of Oil for shallow fry..to all veggies.
Steps to make Mix veg curry(Restaurant style):
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan add chopped veggies one by one and shallow fry them till they turn light golden in colour…
- To make besan gatta..In a bowl add 2 tbsp gram flour (besan)., Pinch of salt, red chilli,carom seeds, tsp of oil and curd…Make a dough..Roll and cut into pieces..And boil in water..
- Heat tsp of oil /butter in a pan…Add roughly chopped Onion, ginger,garlic cloves and green chilli…Fry till the onion turn translucent…on medium heat..Then add roughly chopped tomatoes and cashews…Fry till the tomatoes cooked and turn mushy..Let the mixture cool..
- Add the mixture in the grinder..And grind to make a smooth puree….
- Heat a pan… add butter/ oil….Add cumin seeds..Let them splutter..Add prepared mixture (grinded)..Cook for a min..on medium heat…Add all dried.. Spices to the gravy…Stir well..Add cream and cook till masala start to leave oil on the sides..
- Add 1 cup of water to the gravy..And bring it to boil…Add salt…Mix well….
- Add all fried vegetables to the gravy and mix nicely…Cover the pan and cook for 4 -5 min.. till oil comes on surface… Switch off the flame…Add fresh chopped coriander and mix…
- Restaurant style mix veg curry is ready to serve…Serve with..Roti, chapati or with Naan..
If you find this Mix veg curry(Restaurant style) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.